Written and selected with teenage learners in mind, Cambridge Discovery Readers offer a story for every taste, with lively mix of original fiction, adapted fiction and factbooks. Teen-focused topics and stunning illustrations are guaranteed to get your students hooked on reading while comprehension activities throughout the book aid students' understanding and encourage independent learning.
- Seven levels, from Starter to Advanced, provide easy and enjoyable reading for students at all levels.
- Original illustrations and photographs guide students through the story and increase their reading confidence.
- Integrated comprehension activities and a glossary help students check their understanding and encourage independent learning.
- A CD-ROM with vocabulary games and complete audio recordings allows students to practise new language and improve listening and speaking skills.
- British and American versions for every title expose learners to different varieties of English.
- Free online resources include competitions, teaching tips and articles, worksheets and lesson plans, sample chapters and audio clips and much more.
- Audiobooks for every title make the whole series instantly accessible.